Let’s start a campaign. Then we educate consumers and teach people about this. You have Internet, tv, and phone.
Do you ever look at your Cable or Satellite bill? We’re not only talking about the internet site of the bill but the TV side as well? Do you ever read the fine print?
This is called a recurring fee. Your internet and tv subscriptions are a recurring model. Recurring revenue, a subscription model, Recurring model (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime are the examples), Your internet provider is a recurring model.
You’re paying a monthly fee to access movies, shows, anything that is recurring from the comfort of your own home or business. The data plan and usage plan that they make money on.
The big companies pull that number out of Thin Air; Starting with the low price of $79.99 for channels you will never watch. They also have the right to delete channels that you watch. It’s not always the price you were quoted. The big companies love to appeal to you the customer on getting you that deal which technically isn’t a deal.
- Hulu = $8.00 per month or $96.00 per year Add commercial-free for an additional $15.00 per month or $180 per year
- Netflix = $7.99 per month or $96.00 per year
- Roku for 1 TV $99 one time fee
Let’s start breaking down a little bit.
- Quad play with secure add; $39.99 6mo or $240 per year $480.00
- Standard triple play
- 1st feature 129.99, 6mo-$8001 yr $1600
- 2nd feature 18.00 more $150 6mo-$900 1yr $1800
- We will do some later on. The $1600 and $1800 is just a start.
So, for two-yr agreement and probably not including taxes and additional fees which is how this company continues to be the kings is ridiculous. $3600- $4200. $43,200 in 12 yrs. So, if you have been a customer for let’s say 20 yrs, this is the amt, $84,000.
Contact Steve, 215-407-9126 ; email email@example.com
Click here for the Leasing E-commerce System
You can also look under the Home Page.