Avoid the 2 big companies who advertise on tv. We’re not certified public accountant, however, here is some advice to watch out for.
Before my dad passed away back in 2016, he had a tax practice business and had over 40 yrs experience, he heard horror stories about the big companies. We want to share it. We miss him.
- They both (big companies)take your partial refund.
- They charge for each return that has to get filed. It’s true and the companies won’t tell you that.
- The big companies could charge roughly up to $550- $1000. Why pay that? Call around and ask around. It doesn’t hurt.
- Make sure you read the fine print before signing anything with them.
- Go to a certified public accountant that you can trust more.
- You can look on PSPA website to see.
- Make sure you check for maximizing or minimize expenses.
- If you’re filing joint, separate, etc. , talk to a financial person as well as the accountant. Many def want the urge to get that refund as fast as possible. It’s better to wait a little bit.
- If you want us to give you a name of an accountant, please call me 215-407-9126. We’re in Philadelphia
You see them on different streets. We’re not going to mention them. Just a little hint that Ken Jennings who was the longest reigning winner on Jeopardy possibly purposely gave the wrong question about the answer.